Variance, LLC is a research and communications firm dedicated to promoting sexual health. Variance pursues novel investigations to produce unique, valuable insights on sexual health, which we develop into innovative information products. Our work is grounded in core public health principles. We emphasize positive approaches to sexual health, and we seek to collaborate with partners that share our values.
Variance's inaugural project, Sexual Health Rankings™ is a composite index and ranking of sexual health in the United States. The project aims to:
- Examine variation in sexual health of state populations
- Normalize and prioritize discussion of sexuality
- Expand public health surveillance of sexual health
Variance, LLC provides expertise in sexual health to help clients advance scientific knowledge about sexuality and dissemminate accurate, positve sexual health information.
- Research design and execution
- Project management and evaluation
- Content development and outreach strategy targeting consumer and professional audiences
Variance, LLC has the privilege of joining America's preeminent sexual health organizations as a member of the National Coalition for Sexual Health (NCSH). The first-ever NCSH meeting was held Sept. 20, in Washington, D.C.
Variance, LLC will be presenting scientific research at the American Public Health Association 141st Annual Meeting. The presentation is scheduled for session 4142.0, Trends in teen and adolescent reproductive health in the United States on Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:30 a.m.